EOFS - Lustre
EOFS agreed on the following and decided on March 22nd, 2011:
- We all agree on one repository for Lustre®
- We fully support the upcoming 2.1 community release of Lustre® (provided by Whamcloud).
- We acknowledge our members efforts to continue contributing to the further development and support of Lustre® and add features/patches to the single repository.
- We encourage further contribution.
The future of Lustre®:
- Lustre® already dominates the TOP 500 (June 2010) at the top 100 Systems
- Next release will be Lustre® 2.1 provided by Whamcloud (summer 2011)
- At LUG (Orlando, April 2011): Merging of HPFS and openSFS - Close relationship / cowork between openSFS and EOFS